Strong performance in third quarter
1 July–30 September
- Net sales rose 42.4 per cent to MSEK 614 (431), of which organic growth was 9.5 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to MSEK 40 (32) and the adjusted EBITA margin to 6.5 per cent (7.5).
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 33 (31) and the EBITA margin to 5.3 per cent (7.1).
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to MSEK 33 (31) and the operating margin to 5.3 per cent (7.1).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -49 (3).
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 21 (19).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.60 (0.58).
1 January–30 September
- Net sales rose 34.0 per cent to MSEK 1,701 (1,270), of which organic growth was 11.2 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to MSEK 111 (71) and the adjusted EBITA margin to 6.5 per cent (5.6).
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 90 (66) and the EBITA margin to 5.3 per cent (5.2).
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to MSEK 90 (64) and the operating margin to 5.3 per cent (5.0).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -47 (30).
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 57 (18).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 1.67 (0.55).
- Net debt on 30 September amounted to MSEK 624 (488), corresponding to Net debt/Adjusted EBITDA R12 of 2.9 (3.4).
- The order backlog was MSEK 3 429 (1 995).
Significant events during and after the period 1 July–30 September
- Netel in Sweden signed a major agreement for a power station project with Vattenfall.
- Netel in Norway signed a major agreement for a station project with Elvia.
- Netel in Norway also renewed an agreement for contingency services with Elvia.
- During the quarter, new offices were opened in Germany – one in Lübbecke and one outside Rostock.
- Netel Holding AB (Publ) was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 15 October. There was widespread interest in subscribing for shares among both Swedish and international institutional investors as well as the general public in Sweden, Norway and Finland, and the offering was substantially oversubscribed. In connection with the listing, Netel secured new financing, which together with the proceeds from the completed new share issue was partly used to repay previous financing.
Interim reports on www.netelgroup.com
The complete interim report for January–September 2021 and previous interim and annual reports are available on https://netelgroup.com/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/.
Ove Bergkvist, CEO +46 (0)73 337 09 37 email@example.com
Peter Andersson, CFO +46 (0 )73 842 36 90 firstname.lastname@example.org
Johan Hähnel, IR +46(0)70 605 63 34 email@example.com
This information is information that Netel Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2021-11-22 07:00 CET.
Netel is a full-service specialist in Infranet Services in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Germany. We provide Infranet services within mobile telecom networks, fixed networks and power networks. Our customers include telecom operators, network owners, system suppliers, property owners, construction companies, housing companies and tenant-owner associations.
Our business is run decentralized, with a strong local presence via 18 offices and, as of 30 June 2021, had 610 employees. In 2020, Netel had revenues of SEK 1,847 million and pro forma revenues of SEK 2,303 million.