Continued strong growth with high profitability
1 October – 31 December
- Net sales rose 24.6 per cent to MSEK 717 (575), of which organic growth was -1.8 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA* amounted to MSEK 66 (62) and the adjusted EBITA margin* to 9.2 per cent (10.8).
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 37 (54) and the adjusted EBITA margin to 5.1 per cent (9.5).
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to MSEK 36 (55) and the operating margin to 5.0 per cent (9.5).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 160 (102).
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 9 (30).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.20 (0.92).
1 January – 31 December
- Net sales rose 31.1 per cent to MSEK 2,418 (1,845), of which organic growth was 7.1 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA* amounted to MSEK 177 (134) and the adjusted EBITA margin* to 7.3 per cent (7.3).
- EBITA amounted to MSEK 127 (120) and the EBITA margin to 5.2 per cent (6.5).
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to MSEK 126 (119) and the operating margin to 5.2 per cent (6.4).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 114 (131).
- Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 66 (48).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 1.87 (1.49).
- Net debt on 31 December amounted to MSEK 318 (360), corresponding to Net debt/Adjusted EBITDA R12 of 1.4 (2.1).
- The order backlog was MSEK 3,488 (2,354).
- The Board proposes to the Annual General Meeting that no dividend be paid to shareholders for the 2021 financial year, to create room for value creating acquisitions, in line with Netel Group’s strategy.
Teleconference for publication of interim report
Ove Bergkvist, President and CEO, and Peter Andersson, CFO, will hold a teleconference in connection with the publication of the Year-end report at 11:00 a.m. (CET) on Wednesday, 16 February. The teleconference will be held in English. To participate in the conference, call +46856642695 or visit https://tv.streamfabriken.com/netel-group-q4-2021. Presentation material is available from the Group’s website: https://netelgroup.com/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/
Interim reports on www.netelgroup.com
The complete interim report for January–December 2021 and previous reports are available on https://netelgroup.com/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/.
* Adjusted EBITA excludes items including costs for the listing on Nasdaq Stockholm and acquisitions.
Ove Bergkvist, CEO +46 (0)73 337 09 37 firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Andersson, CFO +46 (0 )73 842 36 90 email@example.com
Johan Hähnel, IR +46(0)70 605 63 34 firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Netel Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2022-02-16 07:00 CET.
Netel is a full-service specialist in Infranet Services in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Germany. We provide Infranet services within mobile telecom networks, fixed networks and power networks. Our customers include telecom operators, network owners, system suppliers, property owners, construction companies, housing companies and tenant-owner associations.
Our business is run decentralized, with a strong local presence and about 660 employees. In 2021, Netel’s net sales amounted to SEK 2,418 million.