Strong growth of 45.0 per cent with organic growth of 16.1 per cent
• Net sales rose 45.0 per cent to MSEK 626 (431), of which organic growth was 16.1 per cent.
• Adjusted EBITA increased 40.0 per cent to MSEK 28 (20) and the adjusted EBITA margin amounted to 4.5 per cent (4.5).
• EBITA increased to MSEK 22 (20) and the EBITA margin amounted to 3.6 per cent (4.7).
• Operating profit (EBIT) increased to MSEK 22 (20) and the operating margin amounted to 3.4 per cent (4.7).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -85 (18).
• Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 15 (18).
• Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.33 (0.55).
• Net debt amounted to MSEK 557 (532) and net debt/adjusted EBITDA R12M to 2.4 (3.0).
• The order backlog increased 8.8 per cent to MSEK 3,401 (3,125).
Significant events during and after the first quarter
• Three acquisitions were consolidated during the quarter with total annual sales of MSEK 260 at the time of the acquisitions.
• After the end of the quarter, Netel announced an acquisition with sales of MSEK 63.
• Agreement with EON in Sweden to construct three transformer stations with a total order value of MSEK 55.
Web casted presentation with conference call
A webcasted presentation where CEO Ove Bergkvist and CFO Peter Andersson present the report will take place today at 09:00 a.m. CEST. You can ask question via the web or call to listen to the presentation and ask questions.
USA +16319131422, PIN only for the US number 95573743#
Interim reports on www.netelgroup.com
The complete interim report and previous reports are available on https://netelgroup.com/en/investors/reports-and-presentations/.
The next report will be published 25 August, 07:30 a.m. CEST.
This information is information that Netel Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2022-05-04 07:30 CEST.